3-days Budget Wildlife Safari to Queen Elizabeth National Park
This 3-days scheduled safari, with weekly departures from Kampala, is a perfect option if you are on a tight budget or have limited time available, but want to explore the amazing flora and fauna of Uganda at its fullest!
The package includes:
- Shared return transport from Kampala (min. 6 people)
- Experienced English speaking driver/guide
- 2 nights in Simba Safari Camp in mixed dormitory rooms (with possibility for upgrading)
- Game drive and safari boat cruise
- Traditional performances by the Bakojo tribe
- 2 departures per week on Wednesday and Friday
4-days Family Safari Package
Take your family on a journey of discovery in one of Uganda’s most beautiful national parks! Together you will explore the Kasenyi plains teemed with wildlife. Especially the children will love the boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel. Enjoy a forest walk in Maramagambo Forest and take a family picture at the Uganda equator. This tour is a unique safari package for the whole family!
The family package (2 adults and 2-3 children) includes:
- Private transfer to/from Kampala
- 2 nights in Simba Safari Camp in the family cottage
- Exciting game drive and boat safari
- Forest Walk in Maramagambo Forest
- Visit to the Uganda Equator
- Special children discount: 40% of the adult price!
5-days The Best of Queen Elizabeth National Park Safari
Experience the best of Queen Elizabeth National Park in a 5-days safari! Follow the hidden tracks in the green savannah plains, make an unforgettable boat safari and track chimpanzees in the beautiful gorge of Kyambura Wildlife Reserve. You will spend a night in a tented camp surrounded by wildlife, while trying to find the famous tree climbing lions of Ishasha.
The package includes:
- Private return transport from Kampala (min. 2 people)
- 3 nights in Simba Safari Camp (twin room) based on full board
- 1 night in Ishasha-Ntungwe River Camp (safari tent) based on full board
- Game drives, boat safari and crater lakes exploration
- Chimp tracking in Kyambura Gorge
- Visit to the remote Ishasha sector, famous for the tree climbing lions
For more information about Uganda and tailor-made safaris please visit Uganda Safari & Tours!